Show All Answers

1. How do I file a petition to modify? Is there a fee to file?
2. How do I withdraw a petition to modify?
3. How do I withdraw a complaint for support?
4. What constitutes a completed filing (petition to modify, motion, etc)?
5. Do I need to provide supporting verification for motions to continue an Establishment Support Conference?
6. How do I request a payment history report?
7. How long am I eligible to receive child support?
8. When will I receive the zoom link for my scheduled conference?
9. Where do I submit my documents for my virtual support conference?
10. How do I see my current case balance?
11. We’ve come to an agreement and would like to submit the agreement instead of coming to the conference. How do we do that?
12. What’s a pass through payment?