What if I need counseling?

If you are a combat Veteran, MST, PTSD veteran and need trusted 100% confidential counseling, you may be eligible for the Vet Center. Please call for screening and first appointment. 


Norristown Vet Center

Facility Type: Vet Center

320 East Johnson Highway
Suite 201
Norristown, PA 19401

Main Number: 215-823-5245

Show All Answers

1. What is VA Healthcare? How do I apply?
2. What is a VSO (Veteran’s Service Officer) and why would I need one?
3. What if I need counseling?
4. What is the National Cemetery Eligibility?
5. What is the Eligibility to Receive Care at one of the PA State Veterans Homes?