Modifying the Order?

How do I file an intergovernmental petition to modify?

  • A modification can be filed if there is a change in circumstance with your case. To file an intergovernmental petition to modify, please contact our Customer Service Unit either by email at or by phone at 610-278-3646 to request an intergovernmental petition to modify. Once requested your intergovernmental caseworker will email you the remote filing forms for completion. After the forms have been completed and submitted your assigned caseworker will contact you to review before submission to the other jurisdiction.
  • Interstate Modification Forms
  • Intrastate Modification Forms

Show All Answers

1. Need to file a new Interstate\Intrastate complaint?
2. Establishing an Order?
3. Modifying the Order?
4. Existing Order----Moving to PA?
5. Registration
6. Compliance
7. Payments
8. Can I contact the other state directly with questions?
9. How long does it take for a case status to be answered?