What other assistance is available to me during treatment?

In addition to screening and placement, Case Coordination/Recovery Support services are available to persons during treatment and those returning from treatment to the community. Services are designed to provide one to one support, advocacy, and assistance in identifying and accessing community supports and services specific to your needs. Case Coordinators are available at:

Gaudenzia (Norristown) 610-279-4262 

Creative Health Services (Pottstown) 610-327-1503 

Gaudenzia (Willow Grove/Dresher) 215-433-1634

Show All Answers

1. How can I gain access to County Funding for drug and alcohol treatment?
2. What is a clinical screening?
3. What is a financial screening?
4. What is the Montgomery County Drug and Alcohol Program?
5. Are there any preferences in placement?
6. Are there placement delays for any other populations or services?
7. Who will know about my substance abuse treatment?
8. What can I do if I am not satisfied with my treatment?
9. What other assistance is available to me during treatment?
10. How can I obtain more information about drug & alcohol services provided through the county program?
11. Who funds the Montgomery County Drug & Alcohol Program?
12. When are the Montgomery County Drug & Alcohol Council Meetings?
13. What are some helpful phone numbers for treatment support?