How do I get a special event packet?
Special event packages and other applications/paperwork for permits, certificates and licenses can be found under Permitting and Licensing.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if I have Spotted Lantern Fly?
2. I want to open a restaurant and need a license, who do I talk to?
3. How do I get a special event packet?
4. My neighbors have standing/stagnant water in their yard. Who do I contact?
5. I have a complaint about a restaurant with rats and the workers are not using gloves, who do I talk to?
6. My landlord isn’t doing anything about the living conditions in my apartment building. Who do I contact?
7. The building where I work is unsafe. Who should I contact?
8. Does the Office of Public Health offer the proficiency exam for the Certified Food Handler Program?