News Flash

Domestic Relations

Posted on: February 29, 2016

You can now begin the support application process online.

Online requests use a series of questions to complete documents to be forwarded to Montgomery County Domestic Relations Section (DRS). Requests for support services can be used by parents or caretakers/custodians who want to: •Receive child support and/or spousal support; •Pay child support and/or spousal support; •Modify an existing child and/or spousal support order; •Recover an overpayment; or, •Withdraw a complaint. Submitting an online request does not constitute a filing with your county court. Documents are not officially filed until they are reviewed and accepted by Montgomery County DRS.

Click here to Begin a Request for Support Services
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Domestic Relations