September 28, 2022
Montgomery County Voter Services Telephone Town Hall
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Montgomery County Voter Services is hosting a telephone town hall to connect voters with the information they need to vote in this fall's General Election! Key election officials will be on hand to share the latest on registering to vote, applying for a mail-in ballot, signing up to be a poll worker and more. They will also answer your questions.
Our panel for the evening will be:
- Commissioner Ken Lawrence Jr., Chair, Montgomery County Board of Elections
- Lee Soltysiak, Chief Clerk, Montgomery County Board of Elections
- Dori Sawyer, Director of Elections
Visit www.montcopa.org/VotingTownHall to register or learn more.
The 2022 General Election will take place on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
Voters have several options to cast their ballot:
Vote In Person
- Vote by Absentee Ballot
- Vote by Mail-In Ballot
No matter which option you choose, you must be registered to vote by Monday, October 24, 2022.
These offices will be on the ballot:
U.S. Senators and U.S. Representatives to Congress
- Pennsylvania Governor and Lieutenant Governor
- PA State Senator
- PA Congressional Representative
To register to vote or get more information, visit www.montcopa.org/voters.