Public Health Reports
Public Health Reports and statistics may be available upon request from the Montgomery County Office of Public Health's (OPH) Epidemiologist. For further information, please contact the OPH at (610) 278-5117 or email
The OPH can produce many public health data reports important to the county residents, community officials and for individuals working in the public health system. This information enables the public and health professionals to use quantified data to assess health status in order to make informed decisions affecting personal and local community health.
Data Sources include:
- Environmental Inspection Information from the OPH.
- Montgomery County birth and death certificate information provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- Montgomery County Cancer Incidence Data from Pennsylvania Cancer Registry
- Montgomery County Morbidity Data from PA-NEDSS (Pennsylvania's National Electronic Disease Surveillance System).
- PHMC (Philadelphia Health Management Cooperation) Community Survey data.
- US Census Bureau statistics.
Service Delivery Report
Each month, the OPH tracks the number of services and programs delivered to our residents. The Service Delivery Report
is comprised of various data sources and made into a simple, user-friendly report.