- Parks, Trails, & Historic Sites
- Norristown Farm Park
- Pavilion Rentals
To reserve or check the calendar please visit RecDesk. You can pay with a credit card through this system! Please be aware, this on-line reservation system is used at many of our other County facilities, so make sure you are clicking on either Pavilion 1 or Pavilion 2 at Norristown Farm Park.
If you don't see a green RESERVE button on your date it's already booked.
Reservations can still be taken via check mailed in or at the office by appointment, however, the on-line reservation service works in real time, and someone could reserve the spot instantly before we are able to process a check.
Questions? Please contact us at Norristownfarmpark@montgomerycountypa.gov or 610-270-0215 ext. 2
Please check the sunset times for your rental. The park closes at sunset. All rentals must be cleaned up and out of the pavilion 1/2 hr. before the park closes at sunset. Please Note: there is no electricity or running water.
There are 12 picnic tables total. Each pavilion can accommodate up to 84 people. If you need space for more than 84 people, please rent both Pavilion 1 and Pavilion 2 together.
- Charcoal Grills:
There are charcoal grills nearby. You must provide your own charcoal & lighter fluid.
- Handicap accessibility
Close proximity to permanent, Porta-potty type toilets.
Volleyball net and horseshoe pit nearby.
All visitors must provide their own volleyball and horseshoes
Montgomery County Resident Pavilion Rental Fee
|Type of Rental||Weekdays||Weekends/ Major Holidays|
|Four (4) hours (including setup/cleanup)||$40.00||$75.00|
|All Day (Open to 1/2 hr. before park closes)||$75.00||$100.00|
Non-Montgomery County Resident Pavilion Rental Fee
|Type of Rental||Weekdays||Weekends/Major Holidays|
|Four (4) hours (including setup/cleanup)||$50.00||$100.00|
|All Day (Open to 1/2 hr. before park closes)||$100.00||$125.00|
Pavilion Rules and Regulations:
• A reservation is not complete until the fee is paid. Note: Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE; NO rain dates.
• ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE PARK.
• Open fires are prohibited.
• Hot coals from charcoal grills must be extinguished and placed in the hot coal cans provided at the conclusion of your event.
• Nails, screws, or staples are prohibited for use on either the pavilions or the picnic tables for decorating purposes; all decorations must be removed at end of function.
• Trash must be disposed of properly in the dumpsters; trash bags will be provided by Park Rangers day of your event.
• Driving your vehicle on the grass, as well as driving stakes and/or digging holes in the lawn areas surrounding the pavilions is strictly prohibited.
• The use of anything other than birdseed is prohibited for use at parties/weddings.
• No alterations to the Park grounds can be made without the expressed written consent of the Park supervisor and/or his designee.
• Additional information/rules and regulations posted at Pavilion sites and/or in kiosks in the Park.
• Moon bounces, climbing walls, pony rides and other large play items are NOT permitted.