- Parks, Trails, & Historic Sites
- Historic Sites
- Pennypacker Mills
- Classroom Rentals
Pennypacker Mills Classroom Rentals
If you are interested in reserving the Pennypacker Mills Classroom, please visit our online reservations page https://montcopa.recdesk.com/Community
Weekdays Weekends/Major Holidays Damage Deposit
(Mon.-Thurs.) (Fri., Sat., Sun.)
All day (10:00 AM - 8:00PM) $60 $100 $100
Damage Deposit Required: $100 made out to "The County of Montgomery"
Memo: please write "Classroom & date of your reservation"
Mailing Address: 2144 Snyder Rd., Green Lane. PA 18054
*Alcohol Permit available for an additional $75*
The Classroom Building, located on the scenic ground of Pennypacker Mills, is equipped with electricity, kitchen, restroom, heating, and air conditioning. It is a great space for birthday parties, shower, or family reunions. Capacity is 40 people due to Covid19 restrictions. A limited number of site-owned picnic tables can be set up on the lawn near the rear of the Classroom building with advance notice for no additional charge.
Classroom: Quick Answers
- All reservations are to be made online.
- No refunds, No rain dates, No changes.
- A reservation is not complete until the payment and damage deposit are received.
- All County Parks, Trails, and Historic Sites are smoke free. NO SMOKING of any kind (including vaporizers)
- All vehicles must park in designated parking lots. No driving or parking on the grass.
- The use of helium balloons, piñatas, silly string, confetti, rice, or birdseed is NOT PERMITTED.
- Canopies and tents are not permitted except by special permit from the Park Supervisor.
- The Classroom must be left in the same condition you found it. All trash is to be placed in proper containers.
- There is NO garbage disposal. All food waste must go into the trash cans. Do not put food down sink drain.
- The Classroom is available from 10:00AM-8:00PM.
- The Park Supervisor must approve any additional activities not specified in the reservation.