COVID-19 testing remains available for people who do not have insurance through OPH’s health centers. Days, times and locations are as follows:
- Willow Grove: Mondays from 12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Norristown: Tuesdays from 12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Pottstown: Thursdays from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Call 610-970-2937 to make a COVID-19 testing appointment. Please note, testing is available for uninsured clients only.
Finding COVID-19 Tests
- The federal government is providing four free tests to all households through March 31 by visiting CovidTests.gov or calling 1-800-232-0233. Order tests if your household supply is low.
- Free at-home test kits are also available to people with private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid through May 11. For information about how to get tests through your health insurance provider, visit their website or call the telephone number on the back of your insurance card.
Tests Administered by a Health Care Provider or Pharmacist
COVID tests continue to be available through healthcare providers and pharmacies. You can look up testing sites near you here: No-Cost COVID-19 Testing (cdc.gov)