The Board of Managers is responsible for the management of the Montgomery County Youth Center, a 48-bed coed residential facility where 10- to 18-year-old juveniles reside while they are awaiting juvenile court hearings. The primary objective of the Board is to provide for the physical and emotional well-being of all residents through a safe and secure environment, psychological/medical diagnostics, and treatment.
- Jeff McCabe, Chair (Judge appointed)
- John Adiletto, Jr., Secretary (Education Professional)
- Tom DeFerdinand (Term Expires: 1/20/2025)
- Joseph Alexander (Judge appointed)
- Sarinia Feinman, Esq. (Term Expires: 3/20/2023)
- Dene Harris (Term Expires: 2/24/2023)
- Leonard Blazick, Esq. (Controller’s designee)
- Turea Hutson (Comm. Lawrence designee)
- Michael Chambers (Comm. Gale designee, Term Expires: 1/20/2025)
- Vacancy (Comm. Winder designee)
Agendas & Minutes
View the Agendas and Minutes for Board of Managers of the Youth Center meetings.
Interested in serving on this board? Fill out an application of interest here.