Orphans' Court - Guardianship Information

General Guardianship Information

Guardianship Tracking System

All guardians are encouraged to file their annual reports through the online Guardianship Tracking System. Reports are submitted through the online system to the local Court for review. 

Please note that Guardians should seek advice of an attorney for any legal questions. Court personnel are not permitted to give legal advice.

  1. Filing for a guardianship
  2. For the Adjudicated Incapacitated Person
  3. For the Guardian of the Person
  4. For the Guardian of the Estate
  5. Finances and Expenditures
  6. Inventory and Annual Reports

Please contact  the Clerk of Orphans’ Court , 610-278-3400, ROWSupport@montgomerycountypa.gov, with questions about guardianship annual reports or forms.