How can I erase my record?

The official term for this is expungement. This is a process by which Common Pleas Judges determine that erasing your record would suit the common good. This decision would be based on the charges, your behavior since the involvement, your present life situation, and any special considerations you may suggest.

Please see the links on the left to see how to file for an expungement.